“Good things come to those who wait,” said nobody while sitting on hold for 45 minutes randomly shouting at their phone in a futile effort to speak to a real human. Let’s face it, we don’t like to wait for anything. We’re busy, multi-tasking, impatient creatures who want it, and want it now.
Customer Care teams are living through unprecedented times. They are experiencing an insane surge in call volumes at a time when call centres are being shut down or understaffed. Teams are finding themselves overwhelmed, inquiries are going unanswered, and customers are growing increasingly frustrated. The current crisis is not only impacting what is happening today, but it has implications that will change how we work going forward.
The solution? A Modern Customer Care Centre that listens and responds in today’s social channels such as Twitter, WeChat and Tumblr as well as messaging and email. Modern Care gives you the tools to turn Care into the new marketing by not only reacting to customer needs but anticipating them.
Register to WATCH NOW
- Discuss the new reality of the Customer Care environment
- Examples of how companies are going above and beyond to not only solve but anticipate needs
- Discover modern customer care tools and new ways of working
- Grad Conn, Chief Experience & Marketing Officer, Sprinklr
- Dave Konrath, Director, Business Value Group, Sprinklr
- Ali Backscheider, Marketing Innovation Team Lead, Sprinklr