Now available for on-demand viewing: Artificial Intelligence for the Unified Front Office, a 6-part webinar series exploring how brands can use AI to increase revenue, reduce costs, and manage risk. Hear from Sprinklr CXMO, Grad Conn, and CTO, Pavitar Singh, as they lead conversations with industry leaders from Microsoft, Havas, McDonald’s and Dell on best practices and business impact.
Watch the 6 part series to learn:
Part 1: Introduction to AI – With Grad Conn, CXMO and Pavitar Singh, CTO from Sprinklr
- Dive deep into AI and the role it plays in modern business, identify what’s most important when exploring AI solutions, and walk-away with practical first steps for harnessing its capabilities.
Part 2: AI for Modern Engagement – Featuring Tyler Smith, Microsoft Senior Program Manager, Commercial Sales & Marketing Engineering
- Listen to, triage, engage and analyze conversations across modern channels with AI driven capabilities.
Part 3: AI for Modern Research – Featuring Jola Oliver, McDonald’s Director, Global Social Listening & Measurement
- Enhance products and services by leveraging actionable insights derived from real-time, voice-of-the-customer conversations using AI.
Part 4: AI for Modern Care – Featuring Ben Chandraraj, Dell’s Director of Technology Strategy
- Improve customer satisfaction by reducing response times and improving quality with AI.
Part 5: AI for Modern Advertising – Featuring Suzie Bishop, Havas’ Paid Social Account Director
- Increase return on ad spend (ROAS) against your business outcomes using integrations and AI.
Part 6: AI for Modern Marketing – Featuring Pallavi Awasthi, Sprinklr Product Owner
- How to improve content ROI using AI-powered integrated insights and reuse.
Register once and watch any single webinar or the entire series.