AkzoNobel UK, a leading global paints and coatings company, recognized the need to evolve their social strategy. With Sprinklr, they reformed their care program, reduced response times and gain important insights about their customers.
Now, the team provides social customer care across six social channels, 19 accounts, and six different brands – all on one unified platform. The social care team set up rules in Sprinklr to escalate messages that require immediate attention and quantifies their work by calculating the monetary value that each care agent brings and tracking those numbers.
- 80% decrease in response time
- 172% year-over-year increase in engagement
- 171% year-over-year increase in post likes and reactions
- 133% year-over-year increase in post comments
- £13,000 (around $18,500) worth of products recommended by the care team
Download the case study to learn how AkzoNobel reformed their social care process with Sprinklr and as a result, decreased SLA times and increased engagement.