Chick-fil-A improved brand sentiment through the #BroughtBackTheBBQ relaunch campaign with creative agency, Moxie, and Sprinklr.
In July 2016, Chick-fil-A replaced their Original BBQ sauce with a new Smokehouse BBQ variety. Immediately, fans expressed outrage over the change leading to:
- A 923% increase in weekly mentions of “BBQ sauce”
- 73% negative fan sentiment
- Thousands of inbound messages and social mentions of the change
With Sprinklr, Chick-fil-A was able to successfully re-launch their original BBQ sauce with the following results:
- 188x increase in Chick-fil-A + BBQ sauce mentions on the day of the re-launch
- 92% positive fan sentiment
- Over 5,000 messages responded to or reviewed in the first three days after the announcement
Download the case study to learn how Sprinklr helped Chick-fil-A achieve these #BroughtBacktheBBQ results.