75% of today’s S&P 500 companies will be replaced by 2027.
It’s a tenuous time to be a marketing leader. And many of the strategies that have worked in the past are no longer relevant
A CMO’s Roadmap to the Future of Marketing
We recently partnered with top marketers from the world’s biggest companies to understand how they’re adapting to this new world and rewiring their organizations. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn how companies like Microsoft, LVMH, and IBM are approaching digital transformation.
Featured in the Future of Marketing Whitepaper:
- Michelle Peluso – Chief Marketing Officer, IBM
- Ian Rogers – Chief Digital Officer, LVMH
- Jeremy Skule – Chief Marketing Officer, Nasdaq
- Grad Conn – Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft USA
- Doug Palmer – Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Mohanbir Sawhney – McCormick Foundation Chair of Technology & Clinical Professor of Marketing, Kellogg School of Management
To learn new marketing strategies for a customer-first world, download the whitepaper.